Donovan McNabb spent some time speaking to the media Thursday afternoon for the first time since his return to the practice field Monday. The quarterback stated his surgically repaired knee feels fine but that he and the team are going to take things slow. McNabb practiced four straight days during the Philadelphia Eagles mini-camp in South Philadelphia. He hopes to be ready for training camp which begins at the end of July.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Eagles Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Eagles Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Philadelphia Eagles news.
- Pass Rusher Connor Barwin Wants Back with the Eagles in 2019 on
- Miles Sanders the Feature Back in 2019 for the Eagles? Not So Fast on
- Report: Huge Deal Coming for QB Carson Wentz and the Eagles on
- Eagles RB Darren Sproles Set to Return to Action for the Team Monday Night on
- Eagles Bring Back Wide Out Markus Wheaton, Place TE Richard Rodgers on IR on