The Eagles lost to the Pittsburgh Steelers 27-13 in preseason action Sunday night. Philadelphia’s first-team defense looked shaky, giving up 297 total yards in the first half alone, but the D did force two turnovers. The first-team offense, which played most of the first half, only produced a field goal. Donovan McNabb completed five of eleven passes for 60 yards. Rookie quarterback Kevin Kolb looked impressive though. Kolb took over late in the first half and finished the game, going 26-of-38 for 275 yards and a touchdown. The Eagles are 1-2 in the preseason which wraps up Thursday night when the Birds host the New York Jets.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Eagles Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Eagles Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Philadelphia Eagles news.
- Pass Rusher Connor Barwin Wants Back with the Eagles in 2019 on
- Miles Sanders the Feature Back in 2019 for the Eagles? Not So Fast on
- Report: Huge Deal Coming for QB Carson Wentz and the Eagles on
- Eagles RB Darren Sproles Set to Return to Action for the Team Monday Night on
- Eagles Bring Back Wide Out Markus Wheaton, Place TE Richard Rodgers on IR on