The agent for Eagles defensive end Jevon Kearse said he believes the team will release the veteran soon. Drew Rosenhaus told the Wilmington News Journal at the NFL scouting combine over the weekend that the 31-year-old will be let go. The Eagles signed Kearse in 2004 to an eight-year, 62-million-dollar-deal. His last two seasons were disappointing. He missed most of the 2006 season due to injury and last season he lost his starting job and had only three-and-a-half sacks in 14 games, eight of which he started.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Eagles Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Eagles Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Philadelphia Eagles news.
- Eagles Bring Back Wide Out Markus Wheaton, Place TE Richard Rodgers on IR on
- Report: Eagles Chatting with a Couple High Profile Free Agent Running Backs on
- Pass Rusher Connor Barwin Wants Back with the Eagles in 2019 on
- Miles Sanders the Feature Back in 2019 for the Eagles? Not So Fast on
- Report: Huge Deal Coming for QB Carson Wentz and the Eagles on