A second high-profile Philadelphia Eagle – the other being defensive end Jevon Kearse – has been issued a pink slip as the team released linebacker Takeo Spikes Thursday; the 10-year veteran and 2-time Pro Bowler played a season in Philadelphia, finishing second with 139 tackles but missed the final 2 games of the 2007 season after having shoulder surgery.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Eagles Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Eagles Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Philadelphia Eagles news.
- Eagles Bring Back Wide Out Markus Wheaton, Place TE Richard Rodgers on IR on
- Report: Eagles Chatting with a Couple High Profile Free Agent Running Backs on
- Pass Rusher Connor Barwin Wants Back with the Eagles in 2019 on
- Miles Sanders the Feature Back in 2019 for the Eagles? Not So Fast on
- Report: Huge Deal Coming for QB Carson Wentz and the Eagles on