Eagles coach Andy Reid said today that top receiver Kevin Curtis will be “out for a while”. Curtis suffered a hernia problem against the Panthers and the team deecided that it would be best for Curtis to undergo hernia surgery now. He will definitely miss the opener against the Rams.
With Curtis out, Reid said the team would not pursue a trade for another receiver.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Eagles Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Eagles Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Philadelphia Eagles news.
- Eagles Bring Back Wide Out Markus Wheaton, Place TE Richard Rodgers on IR on
- Report: Eagles Chatting with a Couple High Profile Free Agent Running Backs on
- Pass Rusher Connor Barwin Wants Back with the Eagles in 2019 on
- Miles Sanders the Feature Back in 2019 for the Eagles? Not So Fast on
- Report: Huge Deal Coming for QB Carson Wentz and the Eagles on