While it’s not known as to what team they talked to, a report from WIP Radio and ProFootballTalk.com confirms that the Eagles recently turned down an offer for cornerback Lito Sheppard. It’s not been a secret that Sheppard’s been on the trading block since the team grabbed Asante Samuel off the free agent market back in March. The team though has been holding out for a high draft choice for him, and so far have found no takers. The Eagles have said from day one they would not give up on Sheppard for less than what they want, and the fact they turned down this recent offer shows they are still waiting for a better offer to come in for him.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Eagles Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Eagles Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Philadelphia Eagles news.
- Pass Rusher Connor Barwin Wants Back with the Eagles in 2019 on
- Miles Sanders the Feature Back in 2019 for the Eagles? Not So Fast on
- Report: Huge Deal Coming for QB Carson Wentz and the Eagles on
- Eagles RB Darren Sproles Set to Return to Action for the Team Monday Night on
- Eagles Bring Back Wide Out Markus Wheaton, Place TE Richard Rodgers on IR on