According to Eagles GM Tom Heckert, WR Reggie Brown will be on the team for 2009. Brown’s cheap $644,000 salary is really the only reason why he will still be an Eagle. He has dropped to No. 6 on the depth chart and won’t see many receptions this year compared to previous years as he has really fallen out of favor with the coaching staff.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Eagles Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Eagles Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Philadelphia Eagles news.
- Eagles Bring Back Wide Out Markus Wheaton, Place TE Richard Rodgers on IR on
- Report: Eagles Chatting with a Couple High Profile Free Agent Running Backs on
- Pass Rusher Connor Barwin Wants Back with the Eagles in 2019 on
- Miles Sanders the Feature Back in 2019 for the Eagles? Not So Fast on
- Report: Huge Deal Coming for QB Carson Wentz and the Eagles on