The Philadelphia Inquirer reports that wide out Reggie Brown is okay for now, but if he doesn’t start seeing the ball more in Philly, he might start thinking about wanting out. Here is the report:
Reggie Brown is happy to be in Philadelphia, for now. The Eagles wide receiver said he’s out to prove himself after a disappointing 2008 season. But if he feels he should be on the field, and the coaching staff thinks differently, well, there could be some problems. “I’m just gonna make the best out of what I have right now,” Brown said during an interview on Comcast SportsNet.
“I don’t think I’m gonna force the issue too much unless I have to. Unless things start to decline to me not playing at all when I know I should be and everyone knows I should be. Then I might push the issue a little bit, but right now I’m just trying to focus on what I have to do to become a better receiver.”
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Eagles Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Eagles Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Philadelphia Eagles news.
- Eagles Bring Back Wide Out Markus Wheaton, Place TE Richard Rodgers on IR on
- Report: Eagles Chatting with a Couple High Profile Free Agent Running Backs on
- Pass Rusher Connor Barwin Wants Back with the Eagles in 2019 on
- Miles Sanders the Feature Back in 2019 for the Eagles? Not So Fast on
- Report: Huge Deal Coming for QB Carson Wentz and the Eagles on