Pro Football Weekly reports another injury for the Eagles, this time one that will be a year-ending injury:
The Eagles have lost athletic rookie TE Cornelius Ingram for the season because of a torn anterior cruciate ligament in his left knee.
Although the injury occurred in a goal-line drill Tuesday, the seriousness of it wasn’t discovered until late in the week. It’s the same ACL that Ingram tore prior to his final season at Florida.
With Matt Schobel sidelined, projected starter Brent Celek and first-year man Eugene Bright were the only tight ends at a Saturday morning practice, so the Eagles are expected to sign another soon.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Eagles Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Eagles Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Philadelphia Eagles news.
- Pass Rusher Connor Barwin Wants Back with the Eagles in 2019 on
- Miles Sanders the Feature Back in 2019 for the Eagles? Not So Fast on
- Report: Huge Deal Coming for QB Carson Wentz and the Eagles on
- Eagles RB Darren Sproles Set to Return to Action for the Team Monday Night on
- Eagles Bring Back Wide Out Markus Wheaton, Place TE Richard Rodgers on IR on