Vick Getting to the Game Tonight Will be Tough

Eagles Vick Football
It’s going to be one interesting night in Philly, as Mike Vick will make his debut for the Eagles. Or will he? It’s going to be close for Vick to get back from his bankruptcy hearing that is taking place in Virgina. Reports say that Vick is set to play the 4th quarter tonight.

PFT says that Andy Reid is still telling the media that it’s going to be close to get Vick back on the field after the hearing and a plane ride to Philly:

Mike Florio with Profootballtalk has reported that Eagles coach Andy Reid addressed Thursday night’s game against the Jaguars and quarterback Mike Vick’s detour to Virginia for the confirmation hearing in his bankruptcy case, Reid expressed confidence that Vick will make it back to Philly with time to spare. A source with knowledge of Vick’s travel plans tells him that Vick will take a commercial flight back to Philly, and that “it’s gonna be tight.”

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Enjoyed this post?
Subscribe to Eagles Gab via RSS Feed or E-mail and receive daily news updates from us!

8 Responses to “Vick Getting to the Game Tonight Will be Tough”

1. Barbara says:

I hope Philadelphia loses every game. Shame on them for letting Mick Vick back into football. No rewards for bad behavior!!

• CJ says:

That’s such a load of crap, and you know it! If Vick performs, all of you “outraged” fans will do a complete 180, and start singing his praises. Such a bandwagon city, and right now hating on Vick is the in thing.

• Barbara says:

I am not an outraged fan, nor do I live in Philadelphia. I am, although, outraged at the fact that Vick can brutally torture innocent animals for his cheapthrill betting games. He is a sick person and should not be rewarded for his sick behavior.

• JB says:

He has served time for his bad behavior. Get over it.

2. Mike says:

I hope he is able to make it because I really want to see him play. Want to see if he looks like the old Michael Vick, the playmaker.

I also want him to make it on time so he doesn’t have to take any more heat than he’s already taking. This football team does not need any distractions.

3. Eagles says:

Fuck off bitch you should die – Why would you said they should lose all the games. Stupid how you think eagles like what he did. It’s a football move not a social one dumn fuck! Eagles are to win the super bowl and you get hit by a car … Have a good day

4. GOD says:

This is GOD, I want Vick to play football. This why I put him on this earth.
    ps
    Jesus is a gay

5. Thanh says:

Everybody knows about them, although not everybody uses them.