The recent signing of quarterback Jeff Garcia by the Philadelphia Eagles meant that by default, some roster manipulation was in order; and manipulate they did.
The team made room for Garcia by placing offensive tackle Shawn Andrews on the injured reserve list; that decision, besides to accomodate Garcia, means that the team is rather iffy at OT, and as a result, they probably will have to scour the waiver wire/free agency to secure one.
And the Eagles probably aren’t done yet as Michael Vick will be eleigible to join the Eagles during Week 3, so expect yet more roster moves. Who wants to bet that running back Brian Westbrook is going to miss Andrews big-time? I know I would if I was him, but that’s just me.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Eagles Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Eagles Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Philadelphia Eagles news.
- Eagles Bring Back Wide Out Markus Wheaton, Place TE Richard Rodgers on IR on
- Report: Eagles Chatting with a Couple High Profile Free Agent Running Backs on
- Pass Rusher Connor Barwin Wants Back with the Eagles in 2019 on
- Miles Sanders the Feature Back in 2019 for the Eagles? Not So Fast on
- Report: Huge Deal Coming for QB Carson Wentz and the Eagles on