Here is some excitement! Kevin Curtis is back at practice and will play on Sunday! I know this is the turning point for the Eagles. Their high touted free agent pickup a few years back will play. I know you can read the sarcasm flowing from my words. In all honesty who cares? Curtis has been very inconsistent as an Eagle and his best days are behind him. If it wasn’t for the fact that they paid a ton of money for him he wouldn’t still be on this team. His injuries have turned him into a below average receiver in the NFL. In particular this knee injury has caused him to lose his explosiveness off the line. If he can’t accelerate then there is no point to have him on the field. It is just a matter of time until Maclin leap frogs him in the depth chart. Curtis is done and having him back on the Eagles is a nothing story if you ask me. The only story here is that Maclin’s growth is being stunted. Avant is the possession receiver. Jackson is the big play receiver. Brown should be a red zone receiver. Maclin should be the slot receiver. Curtis is a wasted receiver. I wish the Philly media would understand this. At this point Reggie Brown has more potential then Curtis. Heck, I would line up Vick over Curtis is the wide receiver corps.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Eagles Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Eagles Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Philadelphia Eagles news.
- Eagles Bring Back Wide Out Markus Wheaton, Place TE Richard Rodgers on IR on
- Report: Eagles Chatting with a Couple High Profile Free Agent Running Backs on
- Pass Rusher Connor Barwin Wants Back with the Eagles in 2019 on
- Miles Sanders the Feature Back in 2019 for the Eagles? Not So Fast on
- Report: Huge Deal Coming for QB Carson Wentz and the Eagles on