Eagles guard Todd Herremans isn’t quick to want to return and re-injure his foot:
There’s really only one thing keeping Eagles guard Todd Herremans from returning in time to play the Redskins on Oct. 26: the scooter he had to use for weeks as he recovered from foot surgery. “I want to play really bad, but at the same time, that doesn’t outweigh my hatred for that scooter,” Herremans said of the contraption that allowed his left foot to be elevated. “I don’t want to be back on that for another six to eight weeks. I’m not going to push myself to the point where I can come back for one week and be out for another eight.” Herremans, who hasn’t played all season after he suffered a stress fracture during training camp, returned to practice this week but has participated only in noncontact individual drills with offensive line coach Juan Castillo.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Eagles Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Eagles Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Philadelphia Eagles news.
- Pass Rusher Connor Barwin Wants Back with the Eagles in 2019 on
- Miles Sanders the Feature Back in 2019 for the Eagles? Not So Fast on
- Report: Huge Deal Coming for QB Carson Wentz and the Eagles on
- Eagles RB Darren Sproles Set to Return to Action for the Team Monday Night on
- Eagles Bring Back Wide Out Markus Wheaton, Place TE Richard Rodgers on IR on