Although most of the serious holes on the Eagles fall on the defensive side of the ball, if there is one shaky aspect on offense, it is the offensive line. They looked great on paper last year before the season started but injuries and various issues kept them from every performing at a high level.
Nick Cole who served as a backup guard and center saw a lot more time last season then expected and played pretty well. He signed his one-year tender today meaning that he will be back on the team in 2010.
It will be interesting to see how the offensive line pans out in the 2010 season. I believe the Eagles will look to draft some lineman, but it is unsure at what point they will do so. The priority has to be defense, but if a talented lineman falls into their lap I wouldn’t be suprised to see Big Red pull the trigger.
Kevin Kolb can definitely throw the football but he needs to have some time to sit back and find his receivers. I believe the play of the line will be the key to success for the Eagles offense in 2010.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Eagles Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Eagles Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Philadelphia Eagles news.
- Pass Rusher Connor Barwin Wants Back with the Eagles in 2019 on
- Miles Sanders the Feature Back in 2019 for the Eagles? Not So Fast on
- Report: Huge Deal Coming for QB Carson Wentz and the Eagles on
- Eagles RB Darren Sproles Set to Return to Action for the Team Monday Night on
- Eagles Bring Back Wide Out Markus Wheaton, Place TE Richard Rodgers on IR on