A latest turn of events has Adam Schefter saying a reason for the McNabb deal is so the Skins wouldn’t focus draft day on Sam Bradford:
Adam Schefter of ESPN reports via twitter that NFL executives believe one reason the Philadelphia Eagles traded QB Donovan McNabb to the Redskins was so that Washington could not draft Oklahoma QB Sam Bradford. Schefter writes that the Eagles did not want to see a Sam Bradford/Mike Shanahan union. By trading them McNabb, the Redskins don’t have the ammo to trade up for the No. 1 overall pick anymore.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Eagles Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Eagles Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Philadelphia Eagles news.
- Pass Rusher Connor Barwin Wants Back with the Eagles in 2019 on
- Miles Sanders the Feature Back in 2019 for the Eagles? Not So Fast on
- Report: Huge Deal Coming for QB Carson Wentz and the Eagles on
- Eagles RB Darren Sproles Set to Return to Action for the Team Monday Night on
- Eagles Bring Back Wide Out Markus Wheaton, Place TE Richard Rodgers on IR on