The National Football Post reports on the story that it appears that the Eagles at some point in the 2010 NFL Draft will take a QB:
Geoff Mosher of The Wilmington News Journal reports that the team is inclined to find a quarterback somewhere in the draft, especially with only two on the roster right now and rumors that the Eagles are working to trade Michael Vick. The Eagles have been doing their homework on quarterbacks and even sent offensive coordinator Marty Mornhinweg to see Oklahoma’s Sam Bradford throw, and they have also done work on John Skelton of Fordham and seem to be linked, right or wrong, to Florida’s Tim Tebow. It never hurts to be bringing a young quarterback along, but they might be more comfortable doing that if they had a polished backup on board like Marc Bulger or perhaps Jeff Garcia.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Eagles Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Eagles Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Philadelphia Eagles news.
- Pass Rusher Connor Barwin Wants Back with the Eagles in 2019 on
- Miles Sanders the Feature Back in 2019 for the Eagles? Not So Fast on
- Report: Huge Deal Coming for QB Carson Wentz and the Eagles on
- Eagles RB Darren Sproles Set to Return to Action for the Team Monday Night on
- Eagles Bring Back Wide Out Markus Wheaton, Place TE Richard Rodgers on IR on