After all the news surrounding Michael Vick and the shooting at his birthday party, the latest news has come in terms of repercussions for Vick. According to reports, Vick is now banned from leaving the state of Pennsylvania.
Philadelphia Eagles quarterback Michael Vick has been barred by probation officials from leaving Pennsylvania following a shooting outside his birthday party in Virginia last month, NBC 10 in Philadelphia is reporting.
According to the report, Vick has already missed two scheduled appearances, one at a football camp in Baltimore on Friday and another at a weekend golf tournament in Atlanta.
Vick also stayed in Philadelphia rather than attending another “All White” party in Washington, D.C., on the Fourth of July.
Vick is not considered a suspect in the shooting of his dog fighting co-defendant Quanis Phillips, but he may have violated his probation by attending the same party as Phillips, a convicted felon.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Eagles Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Eagles Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Philadelphia Eagles news.
- Pass Rusher Connor Barwin Wants Back with the Eagles in 2019 on
- Miles Sanders the Feature Back in 2019 for the Eagles? Not So Fast on
- Report: Huge Deal Coming for QB Carson Wentz and the Eagles on
- Eagles RB Darren Sproles Set to Return to Action for the Team Monday Night on
- Eagles Bring Back Wide Out Markus Wheaton, Place TE Richard Rodgers on IR on