National Football Post reports that the Eagles have inked fifth-round pick Riley Cooper:
The Philadelphia Eagles announced that Riley Cooper, a fifth-round draft pick, has signed a four-year contract today leaving the organization with only two more picks to sign to have the entire rookie class under contract.
Cooper, a wide receiver from Florida, is one of 13 draft picks the Eagles had as they make the transition from a veteran team to one driven by some young stars. The only business left for the team is to sign defensive end Brandon Graham, the first-round draft pick, and safety Nate Allen, the second-round selection. Cooper is a two-sport standout who has twice been selected in the Major League Baseball draft. He was a second team All-SEC performer last season and made 28 career starts for the Gators while appearing in a total of 51 games.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Eagles Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Eagles Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Philadelphia Eagles news.
- Pass Rusher Connor Barwin Wants Back with the Eagles in 2019 on
- Miles Sanders the Feature Back in 2019 for the Eagles? Not So Fast on
- Report: Huge Deal Coming for QB Carson Wentz and the Eagles on
- Eagles RB Darren Sproles Set to Return to Action for the Team Monday Night on
- Eagles Bring Back Wide Out Markus Wheaton, Place TE Richard Rodgers on IR on