Where should Reid rank on the list?
#1. Andy Reid
When Reid took over as head coach for the Philadelphia Eagles, they were coming off a 1998 NFL worst 3- 13 record. Right away Reid made some decisions that would drastically affect the Eagles for years to come. The most notable one that was not accepted by fans at first was the drafting of quarterback Donovan McNabb in the first round of the 1999 NFL draft.
It took just over one year before Reid’s decision began to pay dividends when the Eagles won the NFC East division title in 2000. Over the next ten years, Reid helped coach the Eagles to a record of 103-56, which included eight trips to the NFL playoffs.
Though Reid was able to bring the Eagles to five NFC Conference games, they were only able to advance to the Super Bowl in 2004, which ended in the Eagles losing to the New England Patriots.
To read the rest of the Associated Content from Yahoo Sports click here: Five Greatest NFL coaches without a Super Bowl ring
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Eagles Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Eagles Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Philadelphia Eagles news.
- Pass Rusher Connor Barwin Wants Back with the Eagles in 2019 on
- Miles Sanders the Feature Back in 2019 for the Eagles? Not So Fast on
- Report: Huge Deal Coming for QB Carson Wentz and the Eagles on
- Eagles RB Darren Sproles Set to Return to Action for the Team Monday Night on
- Eagles Bring Back Wide Out Markus Wheaton, Place TE Richard Rodgers on IR on