Well, that’s it. The Philadelphia Eagles season is now over. The Packers came into Philadelphia, and were able to outperform and out duel the Eagles. The game ending on a Michael Vick interception in the back of the end zone, on a pass intended for Riley Cooper.
The Packers were able to just play better than the Eagles throughout the entire game, and there were way too many missed opportunities by the Eagles and it eventually caught up with them. Opportunities ranging from missed field goals, to missed tackles on third downs. The Eagles just didn’t quite have enough to win the game. This is a disappointing loss, considering the Eagles had the game at home and had Vick at QB.
The final score was Packers-12 Eagles-16
Be sure to check back in a few hours for my next post.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Eagles Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Eagles Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Philadelphia Eagles news.
- Pass Rusher Connor Barwin Wants Back with the Eagles in 2019 on
- Miles Sanders the Feature Back in 2019 for the Eagles? Not So Fast on
- Report: Huge Deal Coming for QB Carson Wentz and the Eagles on
- Eagles RB Darren Sproles Set to Return to Action for the Team Monday Night on
- Eagles Bring Back Wide Out Markus Wheaton, Place TE Richard Rodgers on IR on