The Eagles had a busy day on Wednesday, as the team tendered offers to linebacker Stewart Bradley, guard Max Jean-Gilles, cornerback Dimitri Patterson and running back Eldra Buckley. All four would remain restricted free agents if the old collective bargaining rules hold up. The CBA expires Thursday at midnight. If the team chose not to do so they would receive the draft pick in which the player was tendered in return.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Eagles Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Eagles Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Philadelphia Eagles news.
- Pass Rusher Connor Barwin Wants Back with the Eagles in 2019 on
- Miles Sanders the Feature Back in 2019 for the Eagles? Not So Fast on
- Report: Huge Deal Coming for QB Carson Wentz and the Eagles on
- Eagles RB Darren Sproles Set to Return to Action for the Team Monday Night on
- Eagles Bring Back Wide Out Markus Wheaton, Place TE Richard Rodgers on IR on