Pro Football Weekly says that there’s no question that the Eagles are going to move QB Kevin Kolb, and that his value is going to go up once teams get more and more anxious to get a QB.
Expect Eagles QB Kevin Kolb to be traded eventually. Andy Reid is following the same pattern he did a year ago with Donovan McNabb, allowing word to get out about a possible trade. By floating the idea now while league business is suspended, the thinking is that the value of Kolb will only increase as teams get more antsy about landing a starting quarterback and the competition for his services grows. Expect the Eagles to take the best offer; they dealt McNabb within the division and are not afraid, we hear, about potentially facing Kolb as an opponent.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Eagles Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Eagles Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Philadelphia Eagles news.
- Eagles Bring Back Wide Out Markus Wheaton, Place TE Richard Rodgers on IR on
- Report: Eagles Chatting with a Couple High Profile Free Agent Running Backs on
- Pass Rusher Connor Barwin Wants Back with the Eagles in 2019 on
- Miles Sanders the Feature Back in 2019 for the Eagles? Not So Fast on
- Report: Huge Deal Coming for QB Carson Wentz and the Eagles on