Aaron Wilson of the National Football Post reports Alabama quarterback Greg McElroy is scheduled for private workouts with the Giants, Eagles and the Cowboys within the next week, according to a league source with knowledge of the situation.
Per the source, McElroy will have other workouts over the next few weeks. McElroy began throwing again two weeks ago after recovering from a broken throwing hand suffered during the Senior Bowl.
By all accounts, his Pro Day session on the Alabama campus went well. “He’s pretty healthy now,” the source said. “He’s been trying to get his arm back in shape.”
McElroy scored a 43 on the Wonderlic exam
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Eagles Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Eagles Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Philadelphia Eagles news.
- Pass Rusher Connor Barwin Wants Back with the Eagles in 2019 on
- Miles Sanders the Feature Back in 2019 for the Eagles? Not So Fast on
- Report: Huge Deal Coming for QB Carson Wentz and the Eagles on
- Eagles RB Darren Sproles Set to Return to Action for the Team Monday Night on
- Eagles Bring Back Wide Out Markus Wheaton, Place TE Richard Rodgers on IR on