The Philadelphia Eagles selected offensive guard Danny Watkins, Baylor, in the first round of the 2011 NFL Draft. Watkins is a great improvement over the Eagles current offensive line and should provide an instant boost to Philadelphia’s pass protection. Compared to what Philadelphia currently has on the line, Watkins should improve the Eagles offensive line ten fold. Someone who can protect Michael Vick’s blindside.
This is a great story of a player who started as a firefighter and is an amazing person with great personal drive. He is a near perfect fit in Philadelphia, as a versatile and amazing athlete that will get the job done in the trenches. Andy Reid did a great job in this draft and there is no reason to be unhappy with his selection!
Welcome to Philadelphia, DANNY WATKINS!
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Eagles Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Eagles Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Philadelphia Eagles news.
- Eagles Bring Back Wide Out Markus Wheaton, Place TE Richard Rodgers on IR on
- Report: Eagles Chatting with a Couple High Profile Free Agent Running Backs on
- Pass Rusher Connor Barwin Wants Back with the Eagles in 2019 on
- Miles Sanders the Feature Back in 2019 for the Eagles? Not So Fast on
- Report: Huge Deal Coming for QB Carson Wentz and the Eagles on