Michael Vick will have new padding to protect him from all those crunching hits. Unequal Technologies, a provider of the football pads Vick wore most of last season, released a product Wednesday designed to help prevent concussions and other head injuries. Vick, the Eagles’ Pro Bowl quarterback, took a break from his busy summer to pitch the new gear along with representatives from the company.
In January, Vick became Unequal’s first corporate spokesman when he signed his first paid endorsement contract since his release from prison. “I haven’t had problems with concussions in the past, knock on wood, so hopefully that won’t happen in the future,” Vick said, “but I will wear the padding in the helmet to prevent concussions and hopefully a lot of players in the league will do the same thing.”
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Eagles Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Eagles Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Philadelphia Eagles news.
- Pass Rusher Connor Barwin Wants Back with the Eagles in 2019 on
- Miles Sanders the Feature Back in 2019 for the Eagles? Not So Fast on
- Report: Huge Deal Coming for QB Carson Wentz and the Eagles on
- Eagles RB Darren Sproles Set to Return to Action for the Team Monday Night on
- Eagles Bring Back Wide Out Markus Wheaton, Place TE Richard Rodgers on IR on