According to the report, McNabb and a handful of his former teammates, including Trevor Laws, Jamaal Jackson, and Juqua Parker, did agility drills and weight training at Memorial Sports Complex in Marlton, New Jersey.
“I’m just focused on working out; it’s what I do in the offseason,” McNabb told CSNPhilly.com. “So, working with a great group of guys. (The Power Train) guys did a wonderful job of preparing those guys. So, I was just looking forward to it.”
In a normal offseason, division rivals working out with one another may raise an eyebrow or two, but the odds of McNabb remaining in the NFC East next season are slim.
With players spread out all over the country, cross-pollination during lockout workous has been commonplace. Tennessee Titans linebacker Tim Shaw has been a frequent participant in Detroit Lions workouts, while Seattle Seahawks wide receiver Golden Tate has been working out with Titans players in his native Nashville.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Eagles Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Eagles Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Philadelphia Eagles news.
- Eagles Bring Back Wide Out Markus Wheaton, Place TE Richard Rodgers on IR on
- Report: Eagles Chatting with a Couple High Profile Free Agent Running Backs on
- Pass Rusher Connor Barwin Wants Back with the Eagles in 2019 on
- Miles Sanders the Feature Back in 2019 for the Eagles? Not So Fast on
- Report: Huge Deal Coming for QB Carson Wentz and the Eagles on