Jeff McLane of the Philadelphia Inquirer has confirmed that Eagles defensive end Brandon Graham underwent microfracture surgery on his right knee last December.
The 13th overall pick in the 2010 NFL Draft out of Michigan, Graham started six of 13 games and totaled 13 tackles and three quarterback sacks before tearing the ACL in his right in a 30-27 win over the Cowboys on December 12. During surgery to repair the ligament it was determined that microfracture surgery was necessary.
Graham’s microfracture procedure was initially reported by Kyle Meinke of AnnArbor.com.
Graham has been rehabbing the knee in Southern California, and is expected to open training camp, and perhaps the regular season, on the physically unable to perform list.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Eagles Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Eagles Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Philadelphia Eagles news.
- Pass Rusher Connor Barwin Wants Back with the Eagles in 2019 on
- Miles Sanders the Feature Back in 2019 for the Eagles? Not So Fast on
- Report: Huge Deal Coming for QB Carson Wentz and the Eagles on
- Eagles RB Darren Sproles Set to Return to Action for the Team Monday Night on
- Eagles Bring Back Wide Out Markus Wheaton, Place TE Richard Rodgers on IR on