Jeff McLane of the Philadelphia Inquirer reports Eagles quarterback Michael Vick bagged another endorsement deal when he signed a contract Wednesday with Fuse Science, a company that develops nutritional vitamins and minerals for athletes.
The Eagles quarterback also became an equity partner in Double Eagle Holdings Ltd., the parent company of Fuse Science.
“He’s a changed man,” Fuse Science CEO Adam Adler told the Associated Press. “As part of that change, he’s becoming a businessman and not just a football player. He’s the hungriest athlete. He’s the best athlete in any sport, and it was a no-brainer to bring Michael in and build around him.”
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Eagles Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Eagles Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Philadelphia Eagles news.
- Pass Rusher Connor Barwin Wants Back with the Eagles in 2019 on
- Miles Sanders the Feature Back in 2019 for the Eagles? Not So Fast on
- Report: Huge Deal Coming for QB Carson Wentz and the Eagles on
- Eagles RB Darren Sproles Set to Return to Action for the Team Monday Night on
- Eagles Bring Back Wide Out Markus Wheaton, Place TE Richard Rodgers on IR on