Defensive tackle Mike Patterson was in uniform and doing drills on a side field at training camp Saturday morning per Reuben Frank and Andy Schwartz of CSNPhilly.com.
Patterson has not practiced since August 3rd, when he was hospitalized after suffering a seizure during drills. Patterson was diagnosed with a brain AVM, which most likely caused the seizure, and has been undergoing tests.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Eagles Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Eagles Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Philadelphia Eagles news.
- Pass Rusher Connor Barwin Wants Back with the Eagles in 2019 on
- Miles Sanders the Feature Back in 2019 for the Eagles? Not So Fast on
- Report: Huge Deal Coming for QB Carson Wentz and the Eagles on
- Eagles RB Darren Sproles Set to Return to Action for the Team Monday Night on
- Eagles Bring Back Wide Out Markus Wheaton, Place TE Richard Rodgers on IR on