Late in the second quarter of the Philadelphia Eagles vs. New York Jets preseason game, Vince Young limped of the field following a scrambling rush. Young was untouched on the play, but still appeared to have originally injured his knee. The Eagles trainers did a spot-check on the sideline, and then moved Young to the locker room for further evaluation. He was able to walk to the locker room under his own power.
The Eagles have now released that Young has injured his calf, but have not released any more information detailing the injury. The fact that this injury was not correlated to Young’s knee should have every Eagles fan breathing a collective sigh of relief. Considering that Young could be a key component in Philadelphia’s offense, the last thing they could afford is to lose him in a pre-season game.
Mike Kafka will finish the remainder of the game for Philadelphia.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Eagles Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Eagles Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Philadelphia Eagles news.
- Pass Rusher Connor Barwin Wants Back with the Eagles in 2019 on
- Miles Sanders the Feature Back in 2019 for the Eagles? Not So Fast on
- Report: Huge Deal Coming for QB Carson Wentz and the Eagles on
- Eagles RB Darren Sproles Set to Return to Action for the Team Monday Night on
- Eagles Bring Back Wide Out Markus Wheaton, Place TE Richard Rodgers on IR on