Eagles offensive tackle Jason Peters exited practice early Friday because of an Achilles tendon/ankle injury, but the left tackle said he plans on playing Sunday night it Atlanta according to Jeff McLane of the the Philadelphia Inquirer.
“Nothing looks to be too serious, so they’re going to check it out and see how he’s doing,” Eagles coach Andy Reid said. “He seems to be doing well now.”
Peters was listed as questionable on the official injury report. If Peters can’t go, King Dunlap would be expected to fill his spot.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Eagles Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Eagles Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Philadelphia Eagles news.
- Eagles Bring Back Wide Out Markus Wheaton, Place TE Richard Rodgers on IR on
- Report: Eagles Chatting with a Couple High Profile Free Agent Running Backs on
- Pass Rusher Connor Barwin Wants Back with the Eagles in 2019 on
- Miles Sanders the Feature Back in 2019 for the Eagles? Not So Fast on
- Report: Huge Deal Coming for QB Carson Wentz and the Eagles on