Sal Paolantonio via Dan Graziano of ESPN reports that referencing NFL sources, Eagles quarterback Michael Vick “desperately wants to get back on the practice field as soon as possible”, which means Wednesday morning, when offensive coordinator Marty Mornhinweg implements the game plan against the division rival Giants. Vick wanted to return during Sunday night’s contest against Atlanta, but team trainers “took his helmet and shoulder pads from him.”
However, the Eagles don’t want to hurry Vick through the process required by the league to allow a player to return from a concussion. Vick has to pass all of his concussion tests, take an MRI and see the independent neurologist who has to approve his return, a process that usually takes 3-5 days. It’s obvious the team doesn’t want to bring Vick, it’s franchise player, back too soon and risk further complications/setbacks down the road.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Eagles Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Eagles Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Philadelphia Eagles news.
- Eagles Bring Back Wide Out Markus Wheaton, Place TE Richard Rodgers on IR on
- Report: Eagles Chatting with a Couple High Profile Free Agent Running Backs on
- Pass Rusher Connor Barwin Wants Back with the Eagles in 2019 on
- Miles Sanders the Feature Back in 2019 for the Eagles? Not So Fast on
- Report: Huge Deal Coming for QB Carson Wentz and the Eagles on