UPDATE: Michael Vick has said there’s a “100 percent chance” he will play this Sunday at home against the 2-1 49ers.
“It’s a little sore,” Vick told reporters, according to the Philadelphia Inquirer. “I gotta do what I gotta do right now, and that’s try to get back on the field just as fast as I can.”
Although his hand, which has a deep bone bruise, was “pretty painful” during the walk-through, according to the newspaper he said, “I think there’s a 100 percent chance I’ll be out on the field this weekend.”
Reuben Frank of CSNPhilly.com reports Eagles head coach Andy Reid indicated that quarterback Michael Vick (hand) will practice Wednesday.
Obviously, coach Reid isn’t playing around after seeing Kafka (two interceptions) stink up the joint Sunday against the Giants following Vick’s departure.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Eagles Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Eagles Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Philadelphia Eagles news.
- Pass Rusher Connor Barwin Wants Back with the Eagles in 2019 on
- Miles Sanders the Feature Back in 2019 for the Eagles? Not So Fast on
- Report: Huge Deal Coming for QB Carson Wentz and the Eagles on
- Eagles RB Darren Sproles Set to Return to Action for the Team Monday Night on
- Eagles Bring Back Wide Out Markus Wheaton, Place TE Richard Rodgers on IR on