The 49ers rallied with three unanswered touchdowns to beat the Eagles last Sunday. The comeback was made possible by the Eagles throwing in the towel, according to 49ers running back Frank Gore.
“I think playing that second half and the way we came out, the Eagles didn’t want to play no more,” Gore said in an interview on “First Take” on ESPN.
“We just kept pounding and kept pounding and making plays and we kind of knocked the fight out of them,” Gore said.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Eagles Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Eagles Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Philadelphia Eagles news.
- Pass Rusher Connor Barwin Wants Back with the Eagles in 2019 on
- Miles Sanders the Feature Back in 2019 for the Eagles? Not So Fast on
- Report: Huge Deal Coming for QB Carson Wentz and the Eagles on
- Eagles RB Darren Sproles Set to Return to Action for the Team Monday Night on
- Eagles Bring Back Wide Out Markus Wheaton, Place TE Richard Rodgers on IR on