Eagles defensive end Trent Cole and tackle Jason Peters are listed as out for Sunday’s game against the Bills.
The Eagles, who dropped to 1-3 after its 24-23 loss to San Francisco, lost Cole for several weeks due to a calf strain he sustained Sunday. Peters suffered a hamstring injury during the game.
Neither player has practiced all week.
Peters, a four-time Pro Bowl selection, has been the Eagles’ left tackle since he was acquired from Buffalo in 2009. Cole, a two-time Pro Bowl pick, has three sacks this season.
With Cole out, the hope is that defensive ends Darryl Tapp and Juqua Parker will return for Sunday’s game.
Tapp hasn’t played since recording a sack and three tackles in week one against St. Louis. He’s listed as probable. Parker is listed as questionable with an ankle injury. He’s missed the last two games.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Eagles Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Eagles Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Philadelphia Eagles news.
- Pass Rusher Connor Barwin Wants Back with the Eagles in 2019 on
- Miles Sanders the Feature Back in 2019 for the Eagles? Not So Fast on
- Report: Huge Deal Coming for QB Carson Wentz and the Eagles on
- Eagles RB Darren Sproles Set to Return to Action for the Team Monday Night on
- Eagles Bring Back Wide Out Markus Wheaton, Place TE Richard Rodgers on IR on