Eagles coach Andy Reid revealed Monday that Michael Vick suffered two broken ribs during yesterday’s disappointing home loss to the Cardinals.
Coach Reid said Vick broke his two lower ribs, but didn’t “say a word” and played through the pain.
Vick’s status for Sunday night’s showdown at the New York Giants is uncertain.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Eagles Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Eagles Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Philadelphia Eagles news.
- Pass Rusher Connor Barwin Wants Back with the Eagles in 2019 on
- Miles Sanders the Feature Back in 2019 for the Eagles? Not So Fast on
- Report: Huge Deal Coming for QB Carson Wentz and the Eagles on
- Eagles RB Darren Sproles Set to Return to Action for the Team Monday Night on
- Eagles Bring Back Wide Out Markus Wheaton, Place TE Richard Rodgers on IR on