Eagles wide receiver DeSean Jackson suffered a bruised foot in Sunday night’s 17-10 win over the Giants, according to Jeff McLane of the Philadelphia Inquirer.
Coach Andy Reid said the injury doesn’t appear to be serous.
“It’s sore today,” Reid said Monday. “But it’s not a Lisfranc [sprain] or one of those things. It got stepped on. It’s tender. He came in early this morning and got treatment, so we’ll see how he does.”
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Eagles Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Eagles Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Philadelphia Eagles news.
- Pass Rusher Connor Barwin Wants Back with the Eagles in 2019 on
- Miles Sanders the Feature Back in 2019 for the Eagles? Not So Fast on
- Report: Huge Deal Coming for QB Carson Wentz and the Eagles on
- Eagles RB Darren Sproles Set to Return to Action for the Team Monday Night on
- Eagles Bring Back Wide Out Markus Wheaton, Place TE Richard Rodgers on IR on