According to Les Bowen of the Philadelphia Daily News, it looks like Vince Young will make this third consecutive start at quarterback for the Eagles when they travel to Seattle on Thursday night.
Michael Vick will not practice today, although he will throw on the side and is making progress, coach Andy Reid said today.
Vick “can’t put heavy torque on the ball without feeling some pain,” Reid said, adding that Vick won’t practice until that issue is resolved.
“We’ll take it day-by-day,” Reid said.
In the meantime, Young will continue to receive the first-team reps.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Eagles Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Eagles Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Philadelphia Eagles news.
- Pass Rusher Connor Barwin Wants Back with the Eagles in 2019 on
- Miles Sanders the Feature Back in 2019 for the Eagles? Not So Fast on
- Report: Huge Deal Coming for QB Carson Wentz and the Eagles on
- Eagles RB Darren Sproles Set to Return to Action for the Team Monday Night on
- Eagles Bring Back Wide Out Markus Wheaton, Place TE Richard Rodgers on IR on