Earlier we reported that Eagles wide receiver DeSean Jackson did not like the line of questioning he was getting after the Eagles loss to the Seahawks last night.
NFL Network cameras caught him appearing noncommunicative on the sideline with quarterback Vince Young after a mix-up in which Young was looking Jackson’s way on a deep route and the receiver didn’t look back, and NFL Network’s Alex Flanagan reported from the sideline that Jackson wasn’t talking.
Asked about it at his locker after the game, Jackson said, “If that’s what they saw, that’s what they saw,” Jackson said of the cameras. “I don’t have to sit here and answer them questions. My teammates know what it is.”
Jeff McLane of the Philadelphia Inquirer reports that one unnamed teammate, though, when asked if Jackson was completely in the game, said: “No, he’s [messing] around.”
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Eagles Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Eagles Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Philadelphia Eagles news.
- Pass Rusher Connor Barwin Wants Back with the Eagles in 2019 on
- Miles Sanders the Feature Back in 2019 for the Eagles? Not So Fast on
- Report: Huge Deal Coming for QB Carson Wentz and the Eagles on
- Eagles RB Darren Sproles Set to Return to Action for the Team Monday Night on
- Eagles Bring Back Wide Out Markus Wheaton, Place TE Richard Rodgers on IR on