Shop for Philadelphia Eagles gear at Fanatics.com

Michael Vick Starts Own Clothing Line Called ‘V7’

V7, anyone?

Get in line, everyone! Quick!

Because afterall, we all know that Michael Vick’s new signature brand V7 is going to be flying off the shelves. Really, though.

In a surprising pre-season move (because until training camp starts, this is about the only thing going on), Vick has branded a partnership with Ruby Azrak and Brian Sher to crank-out his own line of clothing. The brand, which has been so cleverly titled V7, is basically a collection of sports apparel with slogans and logos that pertain to Vick.

As noted by the photo above, one of the more popular slogans in the brand is: It’s not how you start. It’s how you finish.

Of couse that refers to Vick’s rough past and recent rebound in the NFL — and more importantly noting that he has more to do that just make a comeback. (That’s a Super Bowl nod, Philly!)

For those wondering where to purchase some of the V7  products, any Modell’s in or around Philadelphia will carry the clothing line. Outside of Philly, you’re kind of in trouble. The reception to line thus far has been warm, and during an interview Vick stated that it “was a life long dream” for him to start and sell his own brand.

Who knows, maybe if the Eagles do end up winning the Super Bowl this year, V7 will take off internationally like Jordan’s. Probably not. But hey, that’s what Mike is hoping for, and if that’s the extra bit of motivation he needs to win the big one, I won’t judge.

Enjoyed this post?
Subscribe to Eagles Gab via RSS Feed or E-mail and receive daily news updates from us!

11 Responses to “Michael Vick Starts Own Clothing Line Called ‘V7’”

1. tval says:

nice note but i sensed the sarcasm…but i will do everything i can to support!! as a pit bull lover & rescuer i appreciate all hes done since dogfighting! keep making us proud mike!!

2. tval says:

yo slit ur wrists go back to ur mommas basement and google ur ex-boyfriends name again…success breeds envy!! hater!! enjoy watching mike this season…we all sure will!! v7…get ur gear while it lasts!!

3. Philip Amos says:

There is at least one major petition calling on people to boycott V7, and it is growing at a mighty pace. The site includes a picture of one of the dogs Vick tortured — beat, burned, electrocuted — for his amusement, and that alone is enough to put people off if they so much as hear his name. No sadist suddenly ceases to be such — it is an integral part of a sociopathic personality — and no amount of expensive PR scamming is going to convince people Vick is a ‘reformed’ character. If there were any justice, he’d still be in prison, a permanent menace to all fellow creatures, including people.

4. tval says:

how sad philip…so no man can be redeemed in ur eyes?? pedophiles spend less time n prison…ur an idiot…let dummies boycott all they want while children starve in the street…ur an official spokesperson for all these idiots who are basically jealous that a kid, coming from inner city, no parenting in a culture of dogfighting was thrown in prison changed his ways and is a free man making more money than u could ever dream of…. so every korean is a sociopath?? cause u know they eat puppies for breakfast right?? lol!!!

5. Philip Amos says:

To TV Al. Thank you for prising your eyes off the screen long enough to write your responses above. Just a few points. Did I say that NO man can be redeemed? (We’ll leave the Sumerian city-state of Ur — note upper case — out of this.) No. I was referring to sadists, sociopathological personalities who are, indeed, untreatable and irredeemable. Please note in this regard that Vick’s activities centred on but were not restricted to dog-fighting. As with Ur, I don’t seem to have made mention of other cultures in all this, but I must point out in their defence that there are in Korea, China and other Asian countries animal rescue groups that seek to prevent the torture and consumption of both dogs and cats. In referring to me as an “official spokesperson”, I suspect idle flattery, but nowhere in my comment did I purport to speak for anyone but myself. It was you, Al, in your response to an earlier comment, who wrote of how “…we all sure will”, though the ‘we’ you speak for you do not identify. Paedophiles comprise yet another non sequitur we’ll put aside, for apart from anything else, there is no necessary connection between prison sentences of any length and redemption. Lastly, the notion that people were outraged over Vick’s action because they were jealous is a novel one I hadn’t come across, and I’m inclined to think it as unlikely as my ever dreaming about making money. Some of us have things that concern us rather more than TV, football, and making lots of dosh, and the torture of animals is one of them. However, Al, enjoy your television and football, and keep on thinking I’m an idiot if that makes you feel better about yourself.

6. tval says:

first note: ive rescued more pit bulls personally than mike killed, since his initial prison sentence….i have kept track specifically for jerks like you…my wife is a veterinarian…shes over it…wow…ur not?? lol!!….secondly..i have never bought a ticket to any game, any jersey nor will my son follow my footsteps of being a college football player..rarely do watch, usually playoffs…so ur suggestion that i must be a “fanboy” to support this mans redemption and inclusion back into our society without the condemnation from ignorant a.ssholes such as urself is simply hilarious…u are so eagle green with envy it is painful…and to say ur not jealous and hav never thought about that aspect in this story.. a rich young black man stripped of 100 million dollar contract, countless endorsement dollars because of his awful acts…thats just a bold-text lie!! lol!! any punishment simply just was never enough obviously when ur approach is ‘lock him up and throw away the key’…the bigger point how many random impoverished young black or white men do you try to trash on the internet?? thats rhetorical…ill answer me…zero!!….u know why…because those animals dont matter….nobody including you cares because you wont get any attention for it…hillbillies torture beagles far worse than mike did pit bulls….starvation!! so they can hunt for sport…the difference…they are white..period! if ur white its alright….lol!!keep ur head up buddy…hes talking to inner city kids every year, above & beyond his obligation to any court or person so kiss my a.ss …for mike!! v7 buddy get UR gear quick!! lmfao!!!

7. tval says:

and i apologize for referring to u as “we”..i meant the “royal eagle we” u know…the ones i usually talk football with on eaglesgab…lol!! if u did a little research u could tell i bring much more to the table then an extensive knowledge of football, specifically the qb position, hence connection to mike…same age as well…so i know the maturity that comes with a 24 year old with a responsible loving father & mother…ive never been arrested…i love fishing…i used to hunt for sport because my friends always spoke so highly of it… at 12 field dressed a deer with my hands when a knife handle broke…savagery!! lol! but cant imagine shooting a deer with a gun now..explain that?? thats what we are talking about.. psychology ..can it be transformed in time?? of course i say especially when ur environment changes…that simple…i can imagine the negative impact my surroundings couldve had without that support system in place….and countless dead fatherless white & black kids families from my middle class community would testify to that…i suggest you direct your passion to a much bigger problem and much much more important cause…prescription drug abuse in this country!!.. then you wouldnt sound so stupid slandering an upstanding citizen, reformed abuser, turned animal rights activist while defending a poodle!! v7 amos!! tell andy to grab his too…lmao!!

8. tval says:

thats what i thought!! u coward…i answered u same day and no response?? lets see what u know…really….u sound like a republican….there are still national lawmakers in this country fighting everything u stand for…not michael vick…republican congressmen(psycopaths im sure)..so before you come on a teams football site bashing their redeemed inner city hero of a qb role model …call the iowa state legislature and try and get in touch with steve king!!!!!!….since he was quoted as saying until we ban man on man fighting we shouldnt ban animal on animal!!…so ur misguided ignorant and anti-vick agenda from the outset was destined for disassembly..i consider domestic abusers and pedophiles to be more of the lock up and throw away the key variety!! i understand the jealousy because i feel that way about ben roethlisberger…and im a fellow ohioan former heavily recruited mac qb so always liked & respected ben…but hes far more suspect morally than mike..and im jealous lol!! ill admit….. i dont think ben really deserves this…but maybe im wrong?? he maybe stole evidence tape for no reason…not sure but i do know mike has been truthful and beyond revealing….im a caring honest hardworking person.. love my pit bull more then most people love their kids,probably the likes of you honestly, so i cant stand dumbasses who dont understand what mike brings to the table as far as awareness…you could talk until ur blue in the face nobody cares…for all we know u beat ur wife…mike says its wrong kids, and some adults will listen…period!!

9. Philip Amos says:

tval, I didn’t reply to your last two comments because you were straying so far from the topic in hand, and it was obvious to me which direction things were going. Now, after a considerable pause, you write again, and what you say very much bears out my suspicions that you were writing upon a slew of false assumptions. I’m from London, England, now living in Canada. My wife died of ovarian cancer seven years ago and we never had children. If I lived in the United States, I would right now be very active politically on behalf of the Democrats, and on the left of that party. I belong to so many organizations that work on social, economic, political and environmental issues that I have truly lost count, though the main one is Care2. Through these societies and charities I have done battle against abuse of women and children, animal cruelty, the current war on women’s rights, the destruction of the environment, the dissemination of racial, ethnic and religious hatred, etc., etc. And thus, when I read your comment in my email this morning, and given the time lapse, I first had to look at this site to check whether it was even directed at me, so far off the mark is it in the personal comments you make. And this is where I thought things were headed and why I decided not to reply to what you wrote three emails back. In spite of all, I believe you to be a man of good heart and intentions and I wish you well, and if he has truly found redemption and a change of heart, so too Michael Vick.