Sports Illustrated’s annual NFL preview issue came out this week, where SI predicted that the Eagles will finish in third place in the NFC East. Senior writer Peter King believes Philadelphia will finish with a 9-7 record this season.
The team preview was done by senior writer Don Banks, and it includes a breakdown of the projected lineup, interesting statistical data on the team from last season, their 2012 schedule and a look at player who is under the spotlight this season (LB DeMeco Ryans).
QB Michael Vick told Banks that he believes this is the Eagles chance to win a title, but also notes that time could be running out as well. He said, “You reach a certain point in your career where you feel like it’s time to make that [Super Bowl] run. I know I’m not going to play as long into the future as I’ve already played in this league. I feel like this is the time. It’s because of how much talent we have on this team.”
Pick up your copy to read more about the Eagles, and the rest of the NFL
What do you think of their prediction?
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Eagles Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Eagles Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Philadelphia Eagles news.
- Pass Rusher Connor Barwin Wants Back with the Eagles in 2019 on
- Miles Sanders the Feature Back in 2019 for the Eagles? Not So Fast on
- Report: Huge Deal Coming for QB Carson Wentz and the Eagles on
- Eagles RB Darren Sproles Set to Return to Action for the Team Monday Night on
- Eagles Bring Back Wide Out Markus Wheaton, Place TE Richard Rodgers on IR on