The bye week is over the Steelers and it appears that the team is getting healthy, and they need it at 1-2 as they get set for the 3-1 Eagles with Mike Vick and company Sunday in the Steel City.
The Steelers have blown fourth-quarter leads in both of their defeats, watching a 10-point cushion disappear in a 34-31 last second loss in Oakland on September 23rd before a bye week.
“There’s no panic in here,” quarterback Ben Roethlisberger said. “It’s still a marathon, but we need to get a win.”
The Eagles have won three games, but haven’t exactly lit the world on fire doing it. They have been outscored by 17 points through four games, but it has a pair of one-point wins and a two-point victory to thank for its winning record. It’s trailed at the two-minute warning of the fourth quarter in all three wins.
Click HERE to read the Rest!
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Eagles Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Eagles Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Philadelphia Eagles news.
- Pass Rusher Connor Barwin Wants Back with the Eagles in 2019 on
- Miles Sanders the Feature Back in 2019 for the Eagles? Not So Fast on
- Report: Huge Deal Coming for QB Carson Wentz and the Eagles on
- Eagles RB Darren Sproles Set to Return to Action for the Team Monday Night on
- Eagles Bring Back Wide Out Markus Wheaton, Place TE Richard Rodgers on IR on