The season so far hasn’t gone as planned for the 1-3 Lions, who now must get ready to come off the bye to face an Eagles team that has lost two of three with a win over the Giants in between.
Detroit has lost three in a row since a season-opening 27-23 win over St. Louis.
“That’s our challenge right now to dig our way out of this,” coach Jim Schwartz said. “There have been a lot of things that have happened that are not indicative of where this team will be after 16 games and like I said, we need to get those corrected.”
One big difference has been the Lions offense, which has for the most part been held in check in 2012. QB Matthew Stafford has been limited to three touchdown passes – he had 41 last season – and his four interceptions equal his total through eight games in 2011. He has yet to find Calvin Johnson in the end zone, though the star wideout ranks second in the league with 105.8 receiving yards per game.
Click HERE to read the Rest!
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Eagles Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Eagles Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Philadelphia Eagles news.
- Pass Rusher Connor Barwin Wants Back with the Eagles in 2019 on
- Miles Sanders the Feature Back in 2019 for the Eagles? Not So Fast on
- Report: Huge Deal Coming for QB Carson Wentz and the Eagles on
- Eagles RB Darren Sproles Set to Return to Action for the Team Monday Night on
- Eagles Bring Back Wide Out Markus Wheaton, Place TE Richard Rodgers on IR on