Andy Reid’s Son Died of an Accidental Heroin Overdose

The death of the son of Eagles head coach Andy Reid was caused by an accidental heroin overdose, this according to a coroner who spoke on Thursday.

Northampton County Coroner Zachary Lysek said a toxicology test confirmed the presence of heroin in Garrett Reid‘s body. Investigators revealed they found a used syringe and spoon in his room, along with a gym bag filled with dozens of syringes and needles, many of them unopened.

“We are confident today that Mr. Reid’s death was the result of a self-injected lethal dose of heroin,” District Attorney John Morganelli said at a news conference in Easton.

Click HERE to read the Rest

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Enjoyed this post?
Subscribe to Eagles Gab via RSS Feed or E-mail and receive daily news updates from us!

Submit to Digg  Stumble This Story  Share on Twitter  Post on Facebook  Post on MySpace  Add to del.icio.us  Bark It Up  Submit to Reddit  Fave on Technorati

Leave a Reply