Rookie Nick Foles will try to end the Eagles woes Sunday, as Philly travels to the Nations Capital to take on Robert Griffin III and the Redskins in a NFC East battle.
Philadelphia (3-6) and Washington (3-6) have a rivalry that dates back to 1934, with the Redskins holding the all-time advantage at 79-70-5.
Last Sunday the Eagles lost to the Cowboys 38-23, pushing the Philly losing streak to five games – the longest in 14 seasons under head coach Andy Reid, who is seven games away from having to look for a new job.
QB Foles may be the Eagles’ quarterback of the future, but Reid – under pressure from owner Jeffrey Lurie since the start of the season – may not be a part of it. Philadelphia is underachieving again, and on the verge of its first six-game slide in a single season since concluding 1994 by dropping seven in a row.
Click HERE to read the Rest!
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Eagles Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Eagles Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Philadelphia Eagles news.
- Pass Rusher Connor Barwin Wants Back with the Eagles in 2019 on
- Miles Sanders the Feature Back in 2019 for the Eagles? Not So Fast on
- Report: Huge Deal Coming for QB Carson Wentz and the Eagles on
- Eagles RB Darren Sproles Set to Return to Action for the Team Monday Night on
- Eagles Bring Back Wide Out Markus Wheaton, Place TE Richard Rodgers on IR on