The Eagles announced they have signed former Packers, Dolphins and Seahawks offensive tackle Allen Barbre.
The 6-4, 305-pound Barbre has appeared in 32 games with seven starts over his six-year NFL career, splitting time between Green Bay (2007-09), Miami (2010) and Seattle (2010-12).
Originally drafted by Green Bay in the fourth round of the 2007 NFL Draft, Barbre spent three years with the Packers prior to being released as part of the team’s final roster cutdown in 2010. He signed with Seattle on September 23, 2010 and appeared in three games for the Seahawks before being released. After a brief stint with the Dolphins, Barbre re-signed with Seattle on November 24, 2011 and saw action in the final four games of that season. He was released by the Seahawks on October 1, 2012.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Eagles Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Eagles Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Philadelphia Eagles news.
- Eagles Bring Back Wide Out Markus Wheaton, Place TE Richard Rodgers on IR on
- Report: Eagles Chatting with a Couple High Profile Free Agent Running Backs on
- Pass Rusher Connor Barwin Wants Back with the Eagles in 2019 on
- Miles Sanders the Feature Back in 2019 for the Eagles? Not So Fast on
- Report: Huge Deal Coming for QB Carson Wentz and the Eagles on