On the third and final day of the NFL Draft, the Eagles hold the fourth pick of the fourth round, the third pick of the fifth round, and four seventh round picks. Uncharacteristically, they have not completed a draft day trade yet. Who are the top players they could target on Saturday?
- Alex Okafor, OLB, Texas – The Eagles have shown high interest in rush linebackers, but have yet to add one in the draft. With Alex Okafor sliding, the Eagles might snatch him up and develop him behind Trent Cole, Brandon Graham, and Connor Barwin.
- Khaseem Greene, ILB, Rutgers – The Eagles have a crowded depth chart at inside linebacker, but an instinctive playmaker like Greene would likely win a roster spot and develop into a starter down the road.
- Shamarko Thomas, S, Syracuse – While the Eagles have good depth at safety, there isn’t any long-term stability at the position. Shamarko Thomas has the speed and striking ability to challenge for a starting job right away.
- Jesse Williams, NT, Alabama – The Eagles addressed the defensive line by adding Bennie Logan, but they are still thin up front, and Williams would add strength and toughness along the interior.
- Bacarri Rambo, S, Georgia – Rambo is a centerfield safety who plays under control and flashes great ball skills. He would be a nice player to groom behind Kenny Phillips at the free safety spot.
Other players to watch for on day 3:
- Miami CB Brandon McGee
- Georgia CB Sanders Commings
- Illinois OLB Michael Buchanan
- Arizona QB Matt Scott
- Oregon RB Kenjon Barner
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Eagles Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Eagles Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Philadelphia Eagles news.