The Eagles got off to the fastest of starts Sunday with a big kick return from Josh Huff, and the rest of the day belonged to LeSean McCoy in a big win over the Titans.
Huff started the day with a 107 kickoff return for the score, and McCoy ran for 130 yards as the Eagles improved to 8-3 with a 43-24 win.
It was a productive day for backup QB Mark Sanchez, as the former Jets QB threw for 307 yards and one touchdown in his third start for the injured Nick Foles.
Titans rookie QB Zach Mettenberger had 345 yards passing and two TDs and Delanie Walker had 155 yards receiving for the Titans, who drop to 2-9 with the loss.
Huff got the Eagles to a quick start, going up the right side, breaking a tackle inside the 30, cutting to the right sideline and stiff-armed a defender at the Titans 20 on his way to the end zone for his first career TD.
After the first of four straight three-and-outs to start the game by the Titans, the Eagles went up 14-0 on a 4-yard TD run by Darren Sproles.
McCoy had a 2-yard TD run in the second quarter. Sanchez fired a 14-yard TD pass to James Casey in the third quarter.
It was a big win as the Eagles will now get set for a huge Turkey Day showdown with the Cowboys in Dallas on Thursday.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Eagles Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Eagles Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Philadelphia Eagles news.
- Pass Rusher Connor Barwin Wants Back with the Eagles in 2019 on
- Miles Sanders the Feature Back in 2019 for the Eagles? Not So Fast on
- Report: Huge Deal Coming for QB Carson Wentz and the Eagles on
- Eagles RB Darren Sproles Set to Return to Action for the Team Monday Night on
- Eagles Bring Back Wide Out Markus Wheaton, Place TE Richard Rodgers on IR on