There’s good news for the Eagles, as their new QB, Sam Bradford, appears he will be ready to go when training camp opens for the team later this month.
An anonymous source familiar with the situation told True Jersey’s Elliot Shorr-Parks that Eagles fans can relax. According to the source, Bradford is “looking great,” has been in the rehab room close to every day this summer, and should be ready to go when training camp opens.
Until now, we haven’t heard many reports on Bradford’s progress. The veteran quarterback, who is attempting to make a comeback from his second consecutive ACL tears, is expected to be on the field for the majority of first-team snaps in 11-on-11 drills.
He won’t be handed the starting job on a silver platter, but when asked during mini-camps whether Bradford would be ready for training camp, head coach Chip Kelly deadpanned, “God, we hope so.”
A healthy Bradford is only going to make this team better moving forward, as the club tries to climb back to the top of the NFC this season and hopefully into a deep playoff run.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Eagles Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Eagles Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Philadelphia Eagles news.
- Pass Rusher Connor Barwin Wants Back with the Eagles in 2019 on
- Miles Sanders the Feature Back in 2019 for the Eagles? Not So Fast on
- Report: Huge Deal Coming for QB Carson Wentz and the Eagles on
- Eagles RB Darren Sproles Set to Return to Action for the Team Monday Night on
- Eagles Bring Back Wide Out Markus Wheaton, Place TE Richard Rodgers on IR on