Kirk Cousins threw for 263 yards and two touchdowns and the Redskins ran roughshod over one of the NFL’s top defenses in a 27-20 victory over the Eagles on Sunday.
The three-headed running attack of Matt Jones, Robert Kelley and Chris Thompson combined for 231 yards and a touchdown as the Redskins (4-2) won their fourth consecutive game.
After starting the season 0-2, Washington has its best record through six games since 2008.
The Redskins put up 493 offensive yards against the Eagles (3-2), who came in allowing an average of 266.8 yards and 12.6 points as the league’s second-best defense. Malcolm Jenkins intercepted Cousins and returned it 64 yards for a touchdown, but Philadelphia struggled to stop Washington for most of the day.
Click HERE to Read the Rest
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Eagles Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Eagles Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Philadelphia Eagles news.
- Pass Rusher Connor Barwin Wants Back with the Eagles in 2019 on
- Miles Sanders the Feature Back in 2019 for the Eagles? Not So Fast on
- Report: Huge Deal Coming for QB Carson Wentz and the Eagles on
- Eagles RB Darren Sproles Set to Return to Action for the Team Monday Night on
- Eagles Bring Back Wide Out Markus Wheaton, Place TE Richard Rodgers on IR on